Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) Recruitment for Various Posts 2018
GSFC Limited, a more than 5 decades old GoG promoted Company, with an annual turnover of around Rs. 5500/- Crore is a multi-location, multi-product company with pan India marketing presence. We have grown from providing just fertilizers to having a product mix that ranges from chemicals to energy.
We have also promoted a number of companies that contribute to the national economy in sectors of power, port, education, agro, etc. Continuing the tradition of serving the community in multiple ways, as part of our CSR initiative, we have also established ‘GSFC University’ to provide quality education in the field of engineering & management.
A detail of Post Related Qualification, Remuneration, Job Description and On-line Application Form is available on e_recruitment page.
Kindly note that, the applicant's details as provided in the online application shall be processed by GSFC Ltd for analyzing the candidate's suitability for the applied post. GSFC under no circumstances is responsible for any problem that arises during submission of application. If any data submitted by the candidate is found to be false or the form is incomplete, the application of the candidate will be rejected. GSFC reserves all the right to accept or reject the online application at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Brief Introduction about GASPL
Gujarat Arogya Seva Private Limited [GASPL] is a Joint Sector company of GSFC Agrotech Limited [GATL] & Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited [GMSCL]. GASPL aims to create a paradigm shift in the field of Healthcare services through the Deendayal Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Stores (Generic Medicine Stores) across Gujarat by retailing of Generic Medicines as an initiative in the first phase
1. Vice President / Chief (Research & Development)
2. Vice President / Chief (Application Development Centre)
3. Manager / Deputy Manager (Project Development) – Chemical Engineers with experience in PA / SA / NPK Fertilizers / Naphtha & Gas Cracker or its downstream products
4. Deputy Manager (Mechanical) / Mechanical Engineer-Degree Engineers with experience in maintenance of PA / SA / NPK-DAP / related solid and slurry handling plants
5. Mechanical Engineer (On Long Term Contract)- Diploma Engineers with experience in maintenance of PA / SA / NPK-DAP / related solid and slurry handling plants
6. Manager/Deputy Manager (Marketing-Industrial Products), Chennai
7. Manager/Deputy Manager (Contract Management)-On Long Term Contract
8. Assistant Technician (Electrical)- On Contract
9. Manager (Agribusiness), Bengaluru- For GATL
10. Manager (Agribusiness), Chennai- For GATL
11. Manager (Agribusiness), Hyderabad- For GATL
12. Manager (Agribusiness), Kolkata- For GATL
13. DEPUTY MANAGER / MANAGER (RETAIL OPERATIONS)
14. DEPUTY MANAGER / MANAGER (SALES TRAINING)
15. ASSISTANT MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER (COLLABORATE MARKETING)
16. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (SALES PROMOTION) – ON CONTRACT
17. JUNIOR EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE OFFICER (ACCOUNTING) – ON CONTRACT
18. JUNIOR EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE OFFICER (SALES & PROJECTS) – ON CONTRACT
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-01-2018
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-01-2018
Apply Online : Click Here