ISRO Job Recruitment 2017
ISRO Headquarters invites application for the post of 05 Hindi Typist & Technician-B. Apply Online before 28 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : ISRO HQ: 01:2017
- Post Name : Hindi Typist
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Level – 04 in Pay Matrix
- Post Name : Technician- B (Electrical)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Level – 03 in Pay Matrix
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Hindi Typist : Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University and Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 w.p.m. on computer.
- For Technician-B : SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/ NTC/NAC in Electrical Trade
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 26 years for Hindi Typist & 35 years for Technician as on 21.07.2017.
Job Location : Hassan (Karnataka)
ISRO Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials send to Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore- 560094 on or before 28.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.07.2017
Important Links :
As per the notification candidates should have Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with first class as declared by the University, studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium, Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 w.p.m on computer, Knowledge in the use of Computers & Knowledge in English Typewriting (desirable qualification) in order to apply for Hindi Typist post and SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electrical Trade in order to apply for Technician- B (Electrical) post in ISRO